This fall Honors Spanish 1 is being offered by United Community of Homeschoolers Unlimited as an online – live Zoom course.
Have you seen the details of this course as of yet?
Why should your child study Spanish?
- Students can fulfill the requirement of learning a foreign language if they are entering college
- If they aren’t attending college learning Spanish is a great entry into learning a 2nd language beyond their mother-language.
- Spanish is a fairly easy language to learn if students apply themselves
- There are over 400 million people students will be able to communicate with
- They will learn about Spanish culture and Spanish speaking countries
- Students understanding of the world will be
- broaden beyond America and English speakers
- Students will gain a great appreciation for traveling locally and abroad with the ability to communicate in Spanish
- Students will be on the journey to being able to enjoy Spanish speaking music, TV/Movie, or read books/magazines all in Spanish
- Studying HONORS level Spanish will increase their high school GPA
- and lots more benefits
The LIVE online Zoom Honors Spanish I course will be taught be me, Angela Jordan Perry, the owner/director/administrator of United Community of Homeschoolers Unlimited.
I began my studies of Spanish when I was in the
10th grade in High School which continued until I graduated high school. Later, I served as a missionary to Guatemala, Honduras and years later El Salvador. My family and I lived in Southern Spain, performed in a Spanish band in which we traveled all over Andalucia area of Spain singing. Our oldest daughter was born in Spain and has dual citizenship. In Spain is where I became fluent in Spanish and continued my studies in a classroom setting in Spain. For a period of 6-years I taught Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 to homeschoolers on a collegiate level. I served as a translator in Spain and in El Salvador.
Students have the opportunity to study Honors Spanish I or lower the required studies of this course so that it will be a basic level Spanish 1 course.
Look over the syllabus HERE.
If your 7th-12th grade homeschool student desires to learn Spanish they are welcome to join in.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 17, 2020. Space is limited so register today!
Cost of course PER SEMESTER:
UCHU Members: $175 per semester per student
Non UCHU Members: $225 per semester per student
This is a TWO semester course.
Curriculum is needed for this course. Refer to the syllabus HERE to learn more.
To register For Honors Spanish I go HERE
Questions? Let me know. Email me at UCHUThirdOption@gmail.com
Peace and Blessings!!
Serving You and Yours,
Angela Jordan Perry
Angela Jordan Perry, is a homeschooling Mom of eight children for 20 years, mentor, entrepreneur, host of Girlfriends’ Guide to Homeschooling with Angela Jordan Perry YouTube show, podcast/host of Girlfriends Chat with Angela Jordan Perry, founder/Executive Director of Educating Our Own, Mocha Homeschooling Moms-SC co-founder, owner/director/administrator of United Community of Homeschoolers Unlimited Option 3 Accountability Association, founder of The Homeschool Upstart; host/found The Homeschool Upstart Podcast; direct marketer, Toastmasters Competent Communicator recipient, racial injustice activist. Angela and her family make their homestead in Campobello, SC. Angela’s purpose driven life is to make a positive impact on 1,000s of homeschoolers worldwide.