When I began my homeschooling journey 19 years ago I had all sorts of grand ideas of how wonderful it will be to homeschool my children.
I had grand ideas smart they would be if they were homeschooled.
I had grand ideas of how great they would turn out as well if I was a stay at home wife who homeschooled my children.
I also had grand ideas of how perfect life would be for MY BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED family if I was a stay at home wife, had devotions with my family every day AND homeschooled them.
Just because you homeschool it doesn’t mean………
Your kids will……
- Your kids will be brilliant knowing and learning all things there is to learn.
- Your kids will be perfect little angels.
- Your kids will NOT be introduced to the things that you work so hard to protect them from.
- Your kids will not have special needs or learning challenges.
- Your kids will thrive in every subject
- Your kids will get up with great attitudes each day and excited about homeschooling.
- Your kids will not argue with siblings or even argue with YOU.
- Your kids will miss home instruction on major life lessons. (i.e. how to complete their taxes!)
- Your will have lots of money in your pocket.
- Have a huge homeschool community to connect and grow with.
But the #1 reason why YOU SHOULD homeschool your children is because…….
- Freedom to choose!!!
In my vlog post on YouTube and Facebook I go into detail on each of these points. You will want to go look at the video and glean more for yourself.
If you can add more points to this subject then please share.
(Be sure to share this blog post on your social media platforms. You just never know which homeschooling Momma will need to read this or view the video post on this subject.)
Angela Jordan Perry, is a wife of 26 years, homeschooling Mom of eight children, mentor, entrepreneur, host of Girlfriends’ Guide to Homeschooling show, podcast host of Girlfriends Chat, founder/Executive Director of Educating Our Own, founder/director of STEAM Co-Op of the Upstate, Mocha Homeschooling Moms-SC founder, owner/director/administrator of United Community of Homeschoolers Unlimited Option 3 Accountability Association, direct marketer, mad’am farmer, Toastmasters Competent Communicator recipient, racial injustice activist. Angela and her family make their homestead in Campobello, SC.