Do you have a favorite dessert?
What is your favorite dessert?
Desserts is something that I am always looking forward to enjoying.
Lately, I make quick desserts that the entire family can enjoy.
I made one of my favorite desserts. It is
peach crisp. It is a quick and easy dessert to make for the entire family.
Why is peach crisp my favorite dessert?
First, I enjoy peaches. Peaches are one of my favorite fruits to enjoy.
Secondly, like the crunch when I bite into the crisp and the taste of the soft peaches mixed with the crisp and the taste of the allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and maple syrup all combined to form one of my favorite comfort desserts.
Here is a quick and easy dessert.
Peach Crisp Recipe
5 cans (size 15.25 oz) Pampa Sliced Peaches in heavy syrup
5 graham cracker crusts (I prefer Great Value brand from Walmart) (2 crusts for the bottom and 3 crusts for the top)
1 teaspoon of Cornstarch
1 teaspoon of Allspice
1 teaspoon of Nutmeg
2 teaspoons of Cinnamon
Maple Syrup or Brown Sugar
1/4 cup of Coconut Oil (To mix with the top crust)
1 medium bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Crumble two of the Great Value graham cracker pie crust in a medium bowl and place them in an 8 x 12″ pan. This will be the bottom of your peach crisp crust.
- Open your cans of peaches, do not drain syrup from peaches, you will need it.
- Pour the cans of peaches over the crumbled graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle the 1 teaspoon of allspice, 1 teaspoon of nutmeg, and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon on top of the peaches.
- Open and crumble your final three graham cracker crust in your medium bowl and add 1/4 cup of coconut oil (helps the crust brown) and combine.
- Pour the mixture from the medium bowl on top of your peach filling.
- Sprinkle the crust with a little allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Note: Sprinkle less nutmeg than the other ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes and the crust is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
This peach crisp is my favorite dessert. I am going to enjoy it.
Live Life to The Fullest, You Deserve It!!!!
My name is Denise. I am a wife and mother. I have homeschooled for a total of nine years. I enjoy homeschooling and sharing my advice with others. I have been married for a total of 15 years to my best friend, handsome, and supportive husband Tim. Besides being a wife, I am the mother to two smart, fun, loving, and handsome boys Tyron and Tyson. I am the mother to two fur babies my Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) Ebony and Shaka Zulu. Along with being a wife and mother, I am a blogger and entrepreneur. My blog website is www.deveghomemama.com , and it is all about homeschooling, being plant based, and everyday life of a homeschool family. In addition, I have an online business called Deveghomemama Unlimited Custom Designs where I sell custom and handcrafted merchandise. If you would like to view my merchandise, here is the link https://www.deveghomemama.com/unlimited-custom-designs. If you would like to follow me on my social media outlet, they are Facebook and Instagram: Deveghomemama Facebook Business: Deveghomemama Unlimited Custom Designs. Recently, I opened an Etsy Store titled DeveghomemamaUCD where I sell handcrafted jewelry, natural bath and body gift baskets, wax melts, and apparel. Here is the direct link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DeveghomemamaUCD