Updated May 14, 2021

Excerpt from 2021-2022 UCHU Parent Handbook

Read United Community of Homeschoolers United

>>Click Here to Read FAQs <<

1 thought on “FAQs: UCHU-AA”

  1. Hi, I live in Columbus, NC and would love to join UCHU for fellowship, homeschool encouragement and some local activities. I understand that I will not need to join an association since I am in a different state, but would love to connect with local homeschooling families that are in the body of Christ. Thank you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.