UCHU-AA High School Graduation!!
I have contacted everyone that is in the 2016 graduating class with UCHU-AA. I hope you all have received the message.
However, if you are a member of an Accountability Association that is *not* having a high school graduation and you are interested in joining with UCHU-AA your student is welcomed to do so.
1. Students will wear black cap and gowns. Purchase and borrow as you’d desire.
2. Honor society gold rope has to be purchased through the homeschool honor society that the student is a member with
3. $10 fee per student this includes: their printed diploma and the planning necessities for the graudation
4. Students can present their Senior presentation to include: singing, reading, playing an instrument etc
5. Parents will present students with their diplomas
6. Pic memory presentation will occur. So a baby pic and current pic is needed
7. Pictures and picture packages will be available for graduating students
8. Seniors will have a class song that they practice and present the day of the graduation
Friday, May 27, 2016 7:30 p.m.
Must arrive at 7 p.m.
Kindergarten graduation will occur at 6 p.m. Seniors are welcome to attend.
Questions please let me know.
You are welcomed to invite family and friends to the graduation.
Non-UCHU Seniors are able to participate as they desire.
Deadline to confirm is:
Monday, April 11, 2016
Serving You and Yours,
Angela Perry, UCHU Director/Administrator